FloMASTER is the leading general purpose 1D computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solution for the modeling and analysis of fluid mechanics in complex piping systems of any scale.
Companies can maximize their return on investment by integrating FloMASTER at every stage of the development process, taking advantage of the data management and collaborative capabilities of this analytical tool. It is used by companies across a wide range of industries to reduce the development time and costs of their thermo-fluid systems. It helps systems engineers to:
- Simulate pressure surge, temperature and fluid flow rates system-wide
- Understand how design alterations, component size, selection and operating conditions will affect the overall fluid system performance accurately and quickly.
With Flomaster trial you can:
- See how to size fluid system components easily.
- Analyze system pressures and flow rates during operational events.
- Design and evaluate mitigation options for water hammer.
Find out more about features and requirements in Trial Details or contact us for help.