Identify potential power integrity distribution issues that can interfere with board design logic, and investigate and validate solutions in an easy-to-use, “what-if” environment with HyperLynx® PI.
This intuitive tool gives any member of your design team the ability to quickly and accurately analyze power integrity, without the usual steep learning curve of most power analysis products.
Design team access to these sophisticated power integrity capabilities will help companies reduce prototype spins, shorten time to market, and allow engineers to develop more reliable products.
- Industry-renowned ease of use, enabling shorter time to results
- Accurate modeling of plane structures as power delivery and noise propagation mechanisms
- Analyze voltage drop and current density
- Identify potential DC power delivery issues such as excessive voltage drop, high current densities, excessive via currents, and associated temperature rise
- View simulation results in graphical and report format, making problems in DC power delivery quick and easy to identify
- Predict temperature rise with PI/thermal co-simulation
- Analyze and optimize your power distribution network
- Analyze power distribution impedance at multiple locations on PCB
- Optimize capacitors use, placement, and mounting in your PDN through analysis
- Virtually investigate the benefits of new technologies on your PDN, and how impedance will affect the propagation of noise on the planes
- Explore different stack-ups, capacitor selections, placements, mounting schemes
- Simulate propagation of noise throughout the planes from IC supply pins and signal vias
- Extract models of the power distribution network
- Create accurate via models which include effects of all bypassing and plane resonances
- Extract PDN models as S-parameters, Z-parameters, or Y-parameters