HyperLynx® DRC performs PCB design rule checks for issues affecting EMI/EMC, signal integrity, and power integrity.
HyperLynx DRC includes a core set of rule checks, and offers extensive customizability. It accesses database objects through the automation object model (AOM), and allows advanced geometrical operations on these objects. This offers unique access to the design database and allows development of highly variable rule checks.
- Built-in and custom rules scan and flag areas of potential EMI, SI, and PI problems on PCBs
- Use rule checks to quickly screen nets for further analysis using simulation
- Powerful DRC rule capability allows for implementation of complex rules for all aspects of electrical rule checking
- Intuitive graphical interface that presents results in spreadsheet format, sortable by user selection
- Perform a comprehensive board design review using 19 standard DRCs including traces crossing splits, reference plane changes, shielding and via checks
- Script writing and debugging environment
- Custom rule creation with extensive customization
- Database object access through the automation object model (AOM)
- Thorough documentation of AOM and DRC coding standards
- Comprehensive results and reports