Silicon-proven and ready-to-use.
Mentor Graphics® offers a variety of standards-based IP cores that are rigorously tested and validated to provide design teams with the most reliable cores in the industry. Mentor Graphic’s IP portfolio ranges from simple SoC building blocks, such as communication interfaces and microcontrollers, to complete integrated solutions for Ethernet, USB and Storage applications.
- Required component of design reuse methodology
- Highly configurable silicon IP Blocks for industry standard interfaces
- Encapsulate stringent industry compliance and interoperability standards
- Soft Digital IP provides configurable RTL (VHDL and Verilog) source code
- Hard IP provides process specific GDSII layout data
- IP Blocks include critical design and verification files to drive common tool flows
With the Networking industry’s ever-increasing demand for faster speeds, we are committed to providing the most flexible and problem-free IP cores for Ethernet connectivity.
EDMD Solutions Nucleus Innovate Program With Atmel Provides Integrated Solution for Internet-of-Things (IoT) Application Development
WILSONVILLE, Ore., April 29, 2014 – Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced that Atmel …
WILSONVILLE, Ore., April 23, 2014 – Mentor Graphics Corp. (Nasdaq: MENT) today announced that Alps …
Veloce Emulation Platform Selected by Imagination Technologies for IP Verification Based on Performance and Capacity
WILSONVILLE, Ore., April 17, 2014 – Mentor Graphics Corp. (Nasdaq: MENT), a leader in advanced …